- André is a shareholder and founder of the Oryx Group of companies, leading providers of cleaning and hygiene services in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
- With 24 years’ experience in the industry, André also founded CSC Health and Hygiene, Design Hygiene and Nakisani Hygiene Services.
- André managed the service transition during the Health & Racquet Club acquisition by Virgin Active Holdings, which resulted in a solid strategic partnership with Virgin Active for nearly two decades.
- In addition to Virgin South Africa (nationwide),some of the Oryx Group’s current client portfolio includes AB INBEV, Famous Brands and the Legacy Group.
- As with the profound Pareto Principle, the Oryx Group management, under André’s leadership, acknowledges that most effort in business is not distributed evenly. To this end, the Oryx Group focuses on things that matter: service excellence, building relationships, and hands-on management; to yield optimum results. André and his team look forward to a long, fruitful partnership with Pareto Limited.
- Craig Henkel has the privilege of leading the Oryx group as Chief Executive officer.
- Craig is a seasoned executive with a background in Law and business.
- Craig is a Practising Attorney, Investor and serial Entrepreneur with a passion for start-ups and mentoring and scaling existing businesses.
- Craig grew up in Johannesburg and has led several businesses across the telecommunications, micro-insurance and Legal fields.
- Craig studied at the University of the Witwatersrand , graduated with a BA LLB and was admitted as an Attorney and Conveyancer in 1991.
- Craig has a postgraduate diploma in Company law from the University of Stellenbosch.
- Craig is a firm believer in the power of SME’s and the entrepreneurial value chain in building an open and inclusive South African economy. When he is relaxing you will find him deep sea fishing or on the golf course.
- Malehloa is a certified HR Practitioner with the SABPP (South African Board for People Practice), she holds National Diploma in Human Resources Management, Bachelor of Business Administration and BA Honours
- Malehloa has extensive experience as an HR Generalist in both public and private sector
- She has a passion for people as well as business. Malehloa is a strategic and innovative HR Leader who transforms business vision into HR Initiatives to improve performance, profitability , growth and employee engagement
- Her vision for Oryx Group is to align HR functions with business objectives and business needs with strategies that have meaning and purpose for staff
- Rowan is a Chartered Accountant registered with SAICA.
- Rowan received an Honours Degree in Accountancy from the University of Stellenbosch, after which he concluded his Articles at Deloitte.
- Rowan has gained experience contributing to and leading financial teams in the Automotive and Construction industries, prior to Joining the Oryx Group as Financial Director in 2018.
- Rowan brings a strong financial background to support the vast operational requirements of a growing business and looks forward helping to make Oryx a household name within the cleaning industry.
- During his down time, Rowan enjoys getting out on the vast trails that South Africa has to offer a keen cyclist.
- Itsing studied at the University of South Africa and graduated with a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) in 2005 and holds a Diploma in Human Resources Management amongst other related qualifications.
- He has held various positions in several industries such as legal, telecommunications, banking, and global records management.
- He is a strategic thinker who executes tasks in line with core business needs, resulting in an efficient and results driven approach to the management of business objectives.
- His career has presented continuous success and has allowed him to leverage on the successful collaboration with colleagues that have worked with him in attaining business goals and objectives.
- In his spare time, he enjoys time with his family and friends.
- Johan Visser is the Oryx Health and Hygiene National Operations Manager
- He has 24 years experience in managing the operations for Health and Hygiene Services (the Virgin Active contract).
- Johan’s greatest accomplishment is that he grew a management team in HHS from area to national level, consisting entirely of managers who joined the Company at entry (cleaner) level.
- He believes in ongoing development and growth of his people.
- Johan has built his department on the Exerce Perfectioni (We are striving for perfection) principal.
- In his spare time Johan is learning the Sepedi (Northern Sotho) language.
- Brendan Olding is the Oryx Retail and Oryx MHI National Operations Manager
- He has 21 years experience in managing the commercial and operational aspects of organisations in the cleaning industry.
- Brendan has serviced a diverse range of blue-chip clients during his time in the cleaning industry operating in the commercial, hospitality, manufacturing, and healthcare environments.
- Some of the clients serviced during this time include DHL Deutsche Post, Fury Group, Supergroup, Hatfield Motor Group, H&M clothing, Barloworld Logistics, Life Health Care, Everite and Tsogo Sun.
- During his spare time, Brendan likes to be active and spend time with his family.