- André is a shareholder and founder of the Oryx Group of companies, leading providers of cleaning and hygiene services in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
- With 24 years’ experience in the industry, André also founded CSC Health and Hygiene, Design Hygiene and Nakisani Hygiene Services.
- André managed the service transition during the Health & Racquet Club acquisition by Virgin Active Holdings, which resulted in a solid strategic partnership with Virgin Active for nearly two decades.
- In addition to Virgin South Africa (nationwide),some of the Oryx Group’s current client portfolio includes AB INBEV, Famous Brands and the Legacy Group.
- As with the profound Pareto Principle, the Oryx Group management, under André’s leadership, acknowledges that most effort in business is not distributed evenly. To this end, the Oryx Group focuses on things that matter: service excellence, building relationships, and hands-on management; to yield optimum results. André and his team look forward to a long, fruitful partnership with Pareto Limited.
- Craig Henkel has the privilege of leading the Oryx group as Chief Executive officer.
- Craig is a seasoned executive with a background in Law and business.
- Craig is a Practising Attorney, Investor and serial Entrepreneur with a passion for start-ups and mentoring and scaling existing businesses.
- Craig grew up in Johannesburg and has led several businesses across the telecommunications, micro-insurance and Legal fields.
- Craig studied at the University of the Witwatersrand , graduated with a BA LLB and was admitted as an Attorney and Conveyancer in 1991.
- Craig has a postgraduate diploma in Company law from the University of Stellenbosch.
- Craig is a firm believer in the power of SME’s and the entrepreneurial value chain in building an open and inclusive South African economy. When he is relaxing you will find him deep sea fishing or on the golf course.
Dr David Bernhardi
- A Medical Practitioner, David completed his MBBCh at the University of the Witwatersrand Medical School in 1994.
- David went on to complete his internship at the Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital, in Soweto, Johannesburg.
- He worked as a Medical Practitioner in General Practice on the East Rand.
- David also served as a Principal Investigator for numerous multinational pharmaceutical companies involved in drug development and disease management.
- David’s solid medical background stands him in extremely good stead as the business development director. His specific focus is on the Medical, Hospitality and Industrial Cleaning Services within the Oryx Group. He consequently plays a vital role in establishing world-class cleaning and hygiene protocols for the group; something which is evident in the group’s loyal portfolio of clients.
- David is pleased to rise to the occasion of meeting and exceeding Pareto Limited’s cleaning and hygiene requirements, and is confident the Oryx Group will deliver.
- Rowan is a Chartered Accountant registered with SAICA.
- Rowan received an Honours Degree in Accountancy from the University of Stellenbosch, after which he concluded his Articles at Deloitte.
- Rowan has gained experience contributing to and leading financial teams in the Automotive and Construction industries, prior to Joining the Oryx Group as Financial Director in 2018.
- Rowan brings a strong financial background to support the vast operational requirements of a growing business and looks forward helping to make Oryx a household name within the cleaning industry.
- During his down time, Rowan enjoys getting out on the vast trails that South Africa has to offer a keen cyclist.